Project execution at its finest
Ilmatar takes special pride in delivering fully functional wind farms and other RE projects on turnkey/EPC basis on time and in budget. Ilmatar is actually the first Finnish company offering full EPC (engineering, procurement, construction) services for wind and solar projects.
First project we executed with full EPC was Latamäki in Luhanka. This six turbine wind farm is today owned by Susi Sustainable I fund. The delivery was made to the original group of owners.
“We take full responsibility for the project securing both technical and commercial success of the project”, says Mikko Toivanen, the Head of Construction at Ilmatar.
Key success factors
- Careful planning based on professional Late-stage development and Financing
- Good co-operation with legal and technical counsels
- Open approach to key stakeholders like municipality, neighbors and authorities
- Effective procurement and contract management
- TSA (and/or other production equipment)
- Civil contracts with separate contracts for grid, land work and foundations
- Owners Engineer and other engineering/consultancy services
- World class partners for third party audits
- Hands-on approach in execution phase
- In-house chief designer
- In-house HSSE
- In-house site management
- Effective and illustrative progress reporting
- TCM services on-board from the beginning
- Effective tools in budgeting and invoice management
Ilmatar offers wide variety of services for construction management together with Ilmatar Service Oy.
Contact us for more information:
Head of Construction
Tel. +358 500 595 471